Offering easy to manage homes with the reassurance of help at hand if needed, our sheltered properties are perfect if you want a stress-free retirement.
Our homes are self-contained, comfortable apartments or bungalows built around communal areas. This offers you the best of both words: the privacy of your own home, or an active social life if you choose.
Other benefits include:
- independence - your own home, so you can come and go as you please
- peace of mind - 24 hour emergency call system, and a friendly court manger to offer help and advice
- range of communal facilities, such as laundry, lounge, gardens and guest room.
Who can apply?
Anyone over 55 whether you rent or own your present home or whether you are retired or still working.
How to apply?
- Contact our Lettings team on 0345 606 6363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
- Refer to our leaflet Our retirement housing options for more information.
We have sheltered and retirement bungalows and apartments for rent and for sale across England.