Renting your home
Renting a Housing 21 property gives you the best of both worlds:
- an affordable, comfortable home without the worry of ongoing maintenance; and
- the financial freedom to enjoy your retirement, either on court or out and about.
We have properties for rent at our extra care and sheltered courts. On-site care and support is available if required, allowing you to be independent and make the most of your retirement.
Other benefits of renting with Housing 21 include:
- easy to move in and to move on
- we are responsible for most repairs
- affordable rents and service charges.
Search online for a property or speak to a member of our team for more information.
Tel 0345 606 6363
Opening in March 2012, Thomas Place is an extra care scheme offering 57 one and two bedroom apartments for rent. The scheme is located just ten minutes walk from Maidstone town centre and adjoining the landmark Kent History Centre and Library.
We are now accepting nominations for this beautiful scheme.
How to apply
Maidstone Borough Council
T: 01622 602750
For further information
Contact Carleton Astley
T: 0300 790 1132
Download the flyer Thomas Place