Housing 21 provides a specialist home care service in Camden. The service enables people with dementia and other long-term health conditions to remain in their own homes.
Benefits of the service include:
- an intensive homecare service supporting service users with the highest levels of need to remain at home
- a high level of specialist and technical ability
- close working with the joint care plans of the assessment and care management services, community nursing service and the mental health care of older people (MHCOP) teams
- a 'Whole of Life' approach to the needs of service users
- capability of expanding its range of tasks to meet needs jointly with health partners.
What are long-term conditions?
Long-term conditions include:
Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
Arthritis / Rheumatism.