Tenant Handbook - provides information on your tenancy and the services and facilities we offer.
Extra Care Leaflet - information on what our Kent extra care schemes have to offer.
Learning Disabilities Leaflet - information on what our Kent learning disability schemes have to offer.
George Culmer Court - information on our new rented supported housing scheme for people with mental health problems.
Take a look at our other useful newsletters and leaflets.
Better Homes, Active Lives
Better Homes, Active Lives is a partnership between Kent County Council and ten district and borough councils in Kent. The project is providing housing for:
- older people
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health conditions.
Among the new homes for rent will be:
- 275 units of extra care housing for people aged 55 years and over
- 58 supported living apartments for adults with learning disabilities
- 7 supported living apartments for people with mental health conditions.
Housing 21 is providing the housing management and care support services to the extra care tenants. Neighbourhood services managers will also provide housing services to tenants living in the schemes for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems.
Take a look at our map to see the location of the schemes.