If you wish to make a complaint, please raise it with your court manager as soon as possible. Alternatively, please contact us:
Tel: 0303 123 1622
Post: FREEPOST SUGGESTIONS COMMENTS & COMPLAINTS (you don’t need to put anything else)
- Speak to your court or care manager or call 0303 123 1622.
- If you are unhappy with this response, you can make a formal complaint by telephone, letter, email or in person.
- State the nature of your complaint, and tell us what you would like us to do to resolve it.
- Within 48 hours of us receiving the complaint, you will will receive an acknowledgement. We will try and deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, but it will depend on how complicated the problem is.
- Within 20 working days, you will receive a more detailed response explaining what action is being taken.
- If more time is required to fully investigate your complaint we will tell you when you can expect to receive a full response.
For further information, download a copy of our Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Leaflet