Housing 21 is a social enterprise for older people. We:
- provide homes and services that enable people to enjoy a good later life
- help people increase their independence and take control of the services they receive
- bring communities together to create active, supportive environments which value older people.
As the UK’s largest non-profit care provider and as a national leader in innovative, affordable housing, we are making a difference on a large scale. Our established links with communities mean we respond on a local level by developing new services that meet the needs of older people and their communities.
Our strength is in the range of services we offer. From affordable rented homes to luxury apartments for sale; from help with shopping to specialist dementia and end of life care, we respond to the diverse needs of older people by understanding people as individuals. As people’s needs change, they trust that we will respond with appropriate, quality services.
Some of the exciting things we are doing include:
- building new homes with options to buy and rent
- delivering over 5 million hours of home care to people each year
- working at the cutting edge of dementia and preventative health services to support independence and improved quality of life
- growing our A* rated vocational qualifications centre to ensure all our staff provide excellent service and can develop their careers
We’re all living and working in challenging times. To achieve our vision of a life of choice for older people, we need to work in partnership with our customers, commissioners and other organisations that share our values.
We believe later life can be happy and fulfilling. I hope that you will join us as we make this a reality for more people.